What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover How To Choose A PROFITABLE Niche Market That Can Virtually Guarantee You A Successful Online Business In Today’s Highly Competitive Marketplace
- Uncover the secrets to creating a successful niche business by learning how to create the most profitable, in demand products that will sell out, every time
- Learn exactly how you can eliminate hours of wasted time with EASY keyword research that will give you TWICE the results as traditional lengthy research
- Save time and money by designing a strategy that will eliminate costly mistakes allowing you to focus on continued growth and increased revenue
- The simple, yet very powerful, steps you can take to ensure you start and grow your online business in a market that will give you BIG profits
- Discover how to mine for profitable markets that are virtually untapped
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Finding A Profitable Niche scores an averge of 3.44, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Finding A Profitable Niche scores 69.55/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.findingaprofitableniche.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: findingaprofitableniche.com you’ll also be taken through to findingaprofitableniche.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)